Friday, May 9, 2008

Update

So, I guess I am not that great with updating my blog, so I decided to just post a couple of pictures of some of the activites that we have been up to - sorry! Caden enjoying the water show at the Gateway - he absolutely loved it!
Collin enoying the water show but without all the excitement!
Waiting for Uncle Phil and Oma at the Gateway and not looking too happy!

A trip to the zoo with the family and some of my girlfriends.
Thanksgiving Point Gardens with Robyn, Melissa, Kristin, Ava and Lincoln.
Laughing at the water fountain with Robyn and Lincoln.
Collin with one of his favorite buddies - the cat!
Practicing for the bob sled for the Winter Olympics. Rub a dub dub...four dirty kids in a tub!
Enjoying some messy cupcakes with Kailey.
Re-enacting a 50's diner moment at Training Table.




9 comments:

Brian & Chelsey said...

Ho cute! you guys have definitely been busy!! Such cute kids you have!

Paige said...

Love the photo update, especially the last one!

lisa said...

Good to see an update Heidi! I love your kids! They never take a bad picture!!

Jewels said...

What cute pictures!! I hope you are surviving okay, I'm thinking of you! I love the picture with three kids in a single stroller-classic!

Karen Kunzler said...

I love the 50's dinner picture. So cute!!!!

Kristin said...

Great pictures Heidi, I love seeing your little handsome devils in action. Let me know if I can help you out while you are being a single parent. Let's get together soon, I miss ya!

Jessica said...

I LOVE Cayden's outfit when he is at the Gateway. So cute! Your kids are adorable! We should try and get together again before you leave. Hope you are doing well.

Kristin said...

Where have you been? We need some updates! Are you surviving? Have you decided when you are leaving yet? Call me!

Who is Pin Dot? said...

Heidi, found your page through Robyn's and I'm sooo glad! Your boys are adorable and getting big. And you look fabulous, as always. Hope your family is good and miss you. I'm gonna call next time we hit Utah :)