Friday, April 4, 2008

Battle Wound

Caden handed out his first official battle wound on Sunday to his best friend Kailey. They were playing on these banana chairs and Caden jumped up on one with Kailey standing directly behind it. When he jumped off, the chair slammed back right against Kailey's face giving her a bloody nose. He didn't realize what he had done, but I felt horrible!
Here is Kailey showing off her bloody nose. She was a really good sport about the whole thing and I think she actually ended up enjoying keeping the tissue in her nose. I feel like this is going to be the first of many battle wounds handed out by Caden! Help us all!

7 comments:

larrasheppard said...

Get use to the idea of battle wounds they seem to just get bigger the older they get.

Kristin said...

Oh Heidi, aren't you teaching your son to not hit girls? ha, what a little dickens!

Karen Kunzler said...

Oh how sad. As a mother you just feel like dying right there. Glad she was ok, and hey if it doesn't kill them it will make them stronger (that is what Steve tells me).

Cammi said...

It's just a good story for them to tell when they get bigger... I love that they are such good friends :)

lramey said...

hey heidi, it's lisa ramey. I just found you and thought i'd say howdy. Your boys are DARLING!!!!!! you look fantastic as always!!! I love seeing the pictures! if you care- rameyfamily.blogspot.com!

Jessica said...

It was fun seeing you today. Your boys are getting so big! They both are adorable. It was fun to see the kids play together today. Talk to you soon.

Music Mama said...

At least it was accidental. I find that Jett is continually causing battle wounds 100% on purpose. It's always mortifying. And in the words of my mother (who has a crazy saying for everything) "She'll heal before she's married." Yeah, it got on my nerves growing up. Never got any sympathy for anything!