Tuesday, March 18, 2008

A Nice Break!

Caden spent last week in St. George with his cousin Madi and gave his mother a nice break to get some things done around and out of the house! I forgot how easy it was to only have one child - if I could only turn back time and take advantage more of having only Caden before he was walking! Curtis and I missed him, but I think he had too much fun to miss us at all! He loves his Aunt Mandi, Uncle Dave and cousin Madi! Thank you Mandi and Dave for the nice break!
They celebrated his birthday with a yummy cupcake!
Opening his new favorite toy from cousin Madi - a Buzz Lightyear gun from Disneyland.

3 comments:

Jewels said...

Happy Birthday Caden, what a cutie you are!!!

Kristin said...

I just love that kid!

Bishop Fam said...

What a totally awesome sister you have! Oh man, I wish I could be like her!:)