Sunday, February 24, 2008

Collin's Big Day



Here are the pics from Collin's adoption finalization day. I know some of you wanted these pics posted, so here they are! It was an amazing day and we feel so blessed to have been surrounded by so many friends and family that were there to support us. Collin's birthmother and her parents were there for all the festivities and it meant so much to have their love and support on a day that I know must have been very difficult for them. We couldn't have asked for a more perfect day and wanted to thank everyone that was there for helping to make it all possible. Thank you!!!












6 comments:

lisa said...

Heidi (and Curtis)
Congratulations! The pictures turned out so good! You guys are such a cute family! Thanks for posting the pics so I could see them! Sorry I missed out! Love ya! Lisa

Kristin said...

Thanks for letting me be apart of such a special day! I love all the great pics too! FYI to post pics right side up (if they are turned sideways) right click on the pic before adding and click on the "rotate clockwise" option. That way your pics will stand the right way.

Jewels said...

What a busy, wonderful day!! Thanks for letting me and Austin join you on your special day!!

Bishop Fam said...

Thank you so much for including us in your weekend. We love little Collins so much! Welcome to the family!

Karen Kunzler said...

What a special day for you guys. It looks like your son came from a beautiful girl. Steve and I just can't say enough how happy we are for the both of you. Love you!!!!

Jessica said...

Thank you for letting me come to such a beautiful sealing. You looked stunning and your family looked radiant! Collin's birth mom is so cute! I noticed that we had the same judge. How crazy is that! Thank you again you are amazing!